Wednesday 3 July 2013

REVIEW:Circle Lens COCO-EYE DIAMOND 3 tone in BLUE (My Sister's PHOTOSHOOT)

ALOHAAAAA~~~~ Fabulous girls!
Today i wanna review my sister's circle lens.. my sister using circle lens too but she's not addicted like me :p and she trust me to help her find a unique circle lens,she request me that she want a blue circle lens and i pick COCO-EYE DIAMOND 3 tone in BLUE!as usually i buy this lens on SoftlensOnline
after the circle lens come we do a photoshoot and she do a gyaru make-up!
and this is the review,girls :

Quick info :

Diameter : 18,2 mm
B.C :8,6
Water : 48%
Lifespan : 1 year
Origin : Korea





 Look this lens so BLING-BLING like diamond :D


Indoor/Without flash


Outdoor/With Flash

My Sissy says:

Color : ★★★☆,the color not bright like she's expected,but she's like the design which is like a diamond so bling-bling and make shine effect for her eyes.
Comfort : ★★☆,my sissy's eyes very sensitive and she says that this lens kill her when using this lens more than 5 hours,OMG! :(
Enlargement : ★★★☆, I say 18,6mm look so big in my sissy's eyes because she have very small eyes,but she says "this lens not look bigger in my eyes,where is my dolly look?" 
Overall: ★★★☆.she's doesn't like this lens :(,she wanna buy new circle lens with bright color and more brave). 

i'm so sorry sissy i made mistake choose this lens to you huhuhu,next buy i will recommend you princess universe lens or baby color candy rainbow :D trust me!hehe

okay,this is my sissy's photoshoot with this lens,enjoyy!




she's so beautiful right? LOVE YOU MY BABY SISSY! :D
thanks for reading girls.. XOXO




2 comments:

  1. i really love this photo, nice job novi and dela :) beautiful make up & softlens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your englis is retarded , ew

    ReplyDelete