Saturday 13 July 2013

REVIEW: CIrcle Lens BABY COLOR SUPER YOGURT Chocolate (Choco)

Circle lens?! 
yep,i don't know why i love to using circle lens.. when i'm not using this stuff on my make-up errr i lost something in my eyes,hehe...
by the way.. i'm using circle lens since i'm in junior high school until now!
circle lens it's my soulmate and i'm very picky to choose the colors or a brands..
i want a best one for my eyes,are you agree with me? :D

Okay girls,i bought a new pairs circle lens from BABY COLOR named SUPER YOGURT
first time i think nothing special with this lens but when i know they have diameter around : 21mm and this lens using ion nanopore which's make this lens very comfort and elastic also have a high water content which's can absorb more oxygen into the pores of this lens.
OMG I'M SO CURIOUS with this lens!!!
FYI,i bought this lens on SoftlensOnline

and this is my review.. 

Quick Info :
Diameter : 21,8 mm
Water : 62 %
Life Span :1 year
Origin : Korea




 Very cute design,like flower

 Coming with Lens Case


Indoor/Without Flash

Outdoor/With Flash


Color : ★★★★★,i have a black circle lens and now i try a choco one,and choco is the best than black(i think) hehe and this color so natural you can using this lens everytime,everywhere and all the time  :)
Comfort : ★★★★★ , SUPER COMFORTABLE! i think all the babycolor's lens so comfy and this brand never make me disappointed.. LOVE IT!
Enlargement : ★★★★★ ,after 19,8mm now 21,6 mm YEAH SUPER BIG!!!! finally,i found a lens with super duper enlargement,hello dolly look!!! :D
Overall : ★★★★★, I LOVE THIS LENS SO MUCH!!! i can't say too much just LOVE LOVE LOVE this lens :) 

and this is my selca (sorry for my messy hair :p)




thanks for reading girls!
stay fabulous!!!

XO



1 comment:

  1. makasih reviewnya,bagus banget hasilnya :)
    bagus banget sih warnanya emang kalo aku lebih suka warna chocolate dibanding black, warnanya lebih natural.
    aku lagi pake softlens yg dia-nya 17.8mm udah ngebesarin mata. pengen beli yang ini cuma takut kebesaran aja nih diameternya 21mm gitu.. O.O

    ReplyDelete