Saturday 29 June 2013

REVIEW: Circle Lens Princess Universe Moon (GREY)

Hay girls,
today i wanna review my new circle lens by Princess lens named Princess Universe Moon (Galaxy Edition) or Grey Color..
very difficult to look for a circle lens with bright color especially grey color,i want an eyes like Taylor Momsen's eyes,i really adore her so much!

 

 and finally i get it!!!
all the colors on this lens very bright and seductive :D
actually Princess Universe lens same like Eos Blytheye lens,but the water content on Princess Universe higher then Eos Blytheye so i choose from Princess Universe.
as usual i bought this lens from SoftlensOnline
owner from this shop very fast response and friendly,i like this online shop :)
 and This is my review,girls :

Quick Info:

Diameter: 15.00 mm
BC: 8.6
Water: 52%
Life Span: 1 year
 Origin: Korea




So Bright *u* 

 Indoor/Light Room
  
 Outdoor/With Flash
Color : ★★★★★ , YES!this lens work to me very bright and seductive like Taylor Momsen's eyes!!
 Comfort : ★★★★★ ,VERY COMFORTABLE! 8 hours in my eyes without eye drops so comfy!
Enlargement : ★★★☆ , I think 15,00mm too small but i don't care for this one the color is my priority.
Overall: ★★★★★,I LOVE THIS LENS SO MUCH!!! I can't say anything LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


and this is my selca..... XD

 thank you for reading girls,see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment